Level up your relaxation with a glass of ice-cold hemp CBD lemonade.
Whether you’re prepping for a winter day or just want to kick back in a hammock on a hot summer day, this lemonade recipe will be your new go-to.
Our CBD lemonade recipe puts a spin on the classic warm-weather drink, combining fresh-squeezed lemon juice and homemade simple syrup with Bodhi Hemp’s Ravintsara & Pepper Mint CBD Oil.
Adding it to your lemonade is a delicious way to consume hemp and experience all the added benefits of CBD has to offer like an enhanced sense of calm and real relaxation.
The combined effects of lemon, ravintsara and peppermint will be a real boost for your body and will help improve your daily well-being.
Benefits for your body and your mind
Lemon is particularly known for its vitamin C content and its ability to promote good digestion thanks to its concentration of citric acid. It is also often advisable to consume this citrus fruit on an empty stomach, in the morning, to cleanse the body and in particular the liver.
The essential oil of ravintsara (ravintsare) is recognized for its powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties, especially on the respiratory sphere. It is a stimulant for the immune system and the cardiorespiratory system.
Peppermint is an herb with many health benefits. In diffusion, infusion or inhalation, it would be effective against mosquito bites, coughs, digestion problems, headaches or even colds.
Now that you know a little more about the different ingredients that make up this lemonade, you can follow the steps in its preparation and taste it to enjoy a moment of relaxation and well-being.
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed lime or lemon juice
- ½ to 2 cups raw brown sugar
- 10 cups of water
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and 2 cups water.
Use less sugar if you prefer your lemonade less sweet. Bring the mixture to a boil and gently stir until all sugar is dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until chilled in a sealed container or glass.
2. Juice your lemons and remove the seeds, leaving the pulp if you’d like.
3. In a large glass or pitcher, combine your chilled simple syrup with the lemon juice. Add the remaining 8 cups of water and stir to combine.
4. Add few drops of our Bodhi Hemp’s CBD, Ravintsara and peppermint oil and stir to combine.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Serve with ice to the top of the glass and a lemon slice.
Life is an adventure. Enjoy every moment.